PagerDuty uses its digital operations management platform to support emergency dispatch communications, monitor power outages in rural clinics, and more.
- PagerDuty.org is the company’s philanthropic arm that focuses on mobilizing its people and product for good.
- PagerDuty new hires receive a $25 USD (or local currency equivalent) credit to donate to a charitable organization of their choice.
- As part of Pledge 1%, PagerDuty offers its product at a discounted price for nonprofits and social enterprises.
- In 2020, the company released its first impact report detailing the impact it made through employee volunteering, product donations, and grants. $1,167,716 was donated to 418 organizations through strategic giving and employee match donations.
- In honor of Juneteenth, the company launched its Day for Change initiative to encourage employees to use their voices to advocate for equity and reform for the Black community.